CCT Data Center
CCT Data Center
The CCT Data Center certification focuses on the skills required for onsite support and maintenance of Cisco Unified Computing Systems and servers.
Cisco Certified Technician Data Center (CCT Data Center) certification focuses on the skills required for onsite support and maintenance of Cisco Unified Computing Systems and servers. Technicians in this area must be able to identify Cisco Unified Computing System components and servers, accessories, cabling and interfaces; understand the Cisco UCS and NX-OS operating modes and identify commonly-found software; and be able to use the Cisco Graphical User Interface to connect and service product components.
Exams & Recommended Training
|Required Exam||Recommended Training|
|010-151 DCTECH||Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH) v2.0|
- Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH) v2.0
- CCT Data Center Discussion
- CCT Data Center Data Sheet
- CCT FAQ
A comprehensive list of study materials is also available.
Learning Partner Content
- Partners: Log In for Cisco SalesConnect curricula.
- Learning Partner Lounges – Find materials provided by Cisco Authorized Learning Partners.
Cisco Learning Network Resources
Get all your CCT Data Center questions answered.
The best way to prepare for this certification is to take the Cisco-approved training:
This is a 5- to 6- hour, on-demand training course that is designed for field support engineers working with Cisco data center system devices and operating software.
To earn this Cisco certification, you must pass the following exam(s):
This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of the skills required to perform onsite support and maintenance of Cisco Data Center System components and operating software. The exam also tests a candidate’s ability to work effectively with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC).
CCT Data Center certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following exams before the certification expiration date:
- Pass the current CCT DCTECH exam, or
- Pass the current ICND1 exam AND current ICND2 exam, or
- Pass the current CCNA Composite exam, or
- Pass the current DCICN exam and DCICT exam, or
- Pass the current SPNGN1 exam and SPNGN2 exam, or
- Pass the current CCDA exam, or
- Pass any current CCNA Concentration exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX professional level exam, or
- Pass any current Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams or Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations [ITI] exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam, or current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
When using a higher level of certification to extend other certifications, the expiration date of other certifications will extend to the expiration date of the higher certification (i.e.: If you have one year left on your CCNA certification and you earn a CCIE certification (which has a two-year certification life) then both your CCIE certification and your CCNA certification will expire two years from the date you achieved the CCIE certification).