Learn more about the benefits and requirements associated with achieving a CCNA Wireless certification. (3:27 min)
Cisco Wireless technology growth places increased demands on networks and the professionals that support them. Ensuring this technology is optimally configured, monitored, and supported is paramount to achieving business outcomes and requires a workforce of skilled wireless professionals. Earn the CCNA Wireless certification and amplify your basic Cisco Wireless LAN’s configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting and support skills for optimal performance of Cisco Wireless networks.
Exams & Recommended Training
|Required Exam||Recommended Training|
|200-355 WIFUND||Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND)|
A comprehensive list of study materials is also available.
Cisco Learning Network resources
Get all your CCNA Wireless questions answered.
The best way to prepare for CCNA Wireless certification is to take the Cisco-approved training:
This course is designed for individuals who are involved in the technical management of Cisco wireless platforms and solutions, which involves installing, configuring, operating and troubleshooting.
To earn the Cisco CCNA Wireless certification, you must pass the following exam:
CCNA Wireless certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current Associate-level exam except for ICND1 exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
When using a higher level of certification to extend other certifications, the expiration date of other certifications will extend to the expiration date of the higher certification (i.e.: If you have one year left on your CCNA Wireless certification and you earn a CCIE certification (which has a two-year certification life) then both your CCIE certification and your CCNA Wireless certification will expire two years from the date you achieved the CCIE certification).